Monday, November 1, 2010

The meaning of Life?

Life is a set of puzzling and contradictory questions to me. Often cosmic, they do spring an endless debate in the mind. Does the end lie in the answer or in the engaging loop of discussions, I couldn’t figure it so far, either. Here are some of them that are so tantalizingly engrossing in occupying the mind and soul at times.

What’s the purpose of human life?
To realize one’s true potential. To be at peace with oneself, with the neighborhood and with the world at large.

Why should we realize our potential?
To be what we can really be, to test our limitations and possibilities. Sometimes I wonder how far I have come in realization of my own capabilities. I am afraid to test the limits not because I don’t have the capability, but because I fear my own unlimited endurance, potential and expanse.

Risk: Such a tantalizingly dangerous word, yet I am so used to toil it on a daily basis.
Somehow now, I could see the essence in the wish, ‘may you live everyday of your life’. Hmm… Somehow why is it that everything in life feels like a game of probabilities? May be all that I can do is give my 100%, hope for the best and prepare for worst

No comments:

Post a Comment